Benefits of Membership
"As an independent consultant, it is so useful to belong to a professional organisation that gives me practical benefits. Thank you for the reduced rate insurance and the quality assurance services!"
Membership is of two types, standard and accredited. The following benefits and services are offered:
- Requirement to follow the code of practice defined standard of workmanship
- Consultant register listing and website presence
- Job opportunities circulation
- Limited access to members website areas
- Free publications – Education Journal weekly, Children’s Services Weekly, School Leadership Today termly, Leadership Briefing, and Assessment weekly. The combined cost of these publications on individual subscription is £180p.a.
- Society meetings for networking and updates
- Preferential rates for professional indemnity and liability insurance
All the above, plus:
- Access to the online quality assurance system
- Use of the SEC logo and the term ‘SEC Accredited Consultant'
- Full access to the members website area
- Extended full website profile
- Access to professional consultancy opportunities via Professional Learning Communities.
- Free 1-1 mentoring session on busines development with an experienced consultant
Please note: When your application is successful, you will be required to follow the SEC Code of Practice in your work.