Annual membership fee of £125
Benefits of Membership
- Chances to speak to and learn from both experienced and new consultants
- To reach out to our global community to find answers to questions, from a group of people that have an amazingly extensive wealth of knowledge and experience across the whole range of educational organisations and services
- To feel the benefits of collaborative learning which is many times more effective that working on your own
- Make your own opportunities to develop new skills such as mastering the complexities of social media to enhance your business or starting or expanding your business
- Explore ways to make your skills relevant and needed by your prospective clients
- Full website presence with communication links that include the facility to enter a full profile (including your CV and provide your own website address) (including your social links and your website)
- Access to circulated job opportunities
- Preferential rates for professional indemnity and liability insurance
- Access to a range of publications linked to education (leadership, education issues etc).
- These are sent to members regularly from the Education Publishing Company
- Access to Education Journal which comments on current educational issues
- The right to use the “SEC Member” logo on all electronic and paper communications and in personal marketing.