Areas of Expertise
- Teaching and Learning
- MA In Education Teaching and Learning
- PGCE in Information Technology
- Bsc Information systems Development
About Beverleigh Bossman
I would like to see myself as an education consultant assisting Nurseries/ school leaders in bringing about measurable and sustainable improvements to the quality of their establishment.
I have a wide range of skills, expertise and experience. I have been teaching for 10 years and have Secondary and Early years Expertise in the education sector.
I am dedicated to building strong, long-term partnerships that enable the work I have instilled with the consultancy delivered to make a lasting difference and add real value to the education industry.
I have been delivering workshops which have:
* Rigorous approach to analysis and evaluation
* Ability to establish productive and supportive relationships with Nursery staff
* Experience and knowledge of education improvement
* Understanding of practical and effective self-evaluation
* Application of inspection skills to help improve education and care
* Ability to give focused practical advice
* Ability to develop strong, long term partnerships
|Address||33 Forster Road N17 6QD|
|Regional Coverage||All UK|