Lifeflowbalance Coaching & Consulting
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership coaching and development
- BA Hon 2:1; MEd; PGCE; NPQH
- Post Graduate Diploma, Coaching (Distinction in theory and practice components)
About Charmaine Roche
Charmaine Roche is a company director, consultant and executive coach building on an extensive career as a leader in the education sector.
As an education professional, she worked extensively across a broad range of school types and contexts over 29 years. Her leadership experience spanned eight years in addition to a period of advisory work across two LAs. She has served as a Head of English, Assistant Head, Deputy Head Teacher and Acting Head.
1. Creating schools where people flourish - Wellbeing Package.
This package is based on the evidence-based work of positive psychology and the proven techniques that support wellbeing and flourishing within society. Healthy environments and relationships are at the heart of the work we do.
The package includes the following:
• Wellbeing whole school questionnaire followed by analysis, action planning, service design and delivery based on areas identified from the questionnaire based on four-day consultancy package in the first instance to complete the process to produce an action plan.
• Service design and delivery depend on the specific priorities selected by the client.
• Staff and pupil versions of the questionnaire allow you to focus on the wellbeing of adults as well as the young people they serve.
• Both adult and pupil’s versions focus on how leadership affects culture so at the heart of any actions that flow from this package is culture and behaviour change of leaders at all levels in the organisation including teachers as leaders of their classrooms.
2. Look after your staff, no matter what their role, by providing access to a life coach. The sessions will help them tackle work-life balance issues; career and development issues; stress and anxiety issues; transition into retirement issues and more.
It is well established that those organisations that invest in staff wellbeing reap benefits in terms of improved recruitment and retention and overall performance and productivity.
Wellbeing one to one coaching for education professionals.
Book Charmaine to be on site for 6 days throughout the academic year. Any member of staff can access the service which is fully confidential.
3. The following range of services are designed specifically to meet the needs of the commissioning school.
Executive and Leadership Development coaching to support during challenging times- transition into a new role; leading change, tackling or avoiding burnout; developing leadership repertoire; challenging and changing self-limiting beliefs and habits.
Team Coaching- improve team dynamics, behaviours resilience and effectiveness.
Group Coaching- bring together key groups to enhance effective working and intelligence across the organisation.
Leadership Development for Governors, helping governing bodies become strategic teams, contributing to the development of the vision, values and strategic direction of the organisation.
Workshops - Charmaine will design a bespoke workshop for you on the theme of resilience or wellbeing. target groups for the workshops can be Pupils, parents, staff, or governors.
4. This is a structured six session course which is delivered over a series of twilight events and use the Association for Coaching Competencies as the framework for skill development.
Coach Training Course: Do you want to grow the coaching skills of your staff? Engage Charmaine to deliver her structured 6 session course and transform the learning environment across your school.
Association For Coaching
Up to date Enhanced DBS Clearance
|Address||Charnwood House, 17 Caythorpe Rd NG14 7DZ|
|Regional Coverage||North West|
|Mobile/Cell||07879 551 866|